Thursday, January 18, 2018

Today's Chair/Mat yoga

Good morning,

I waited to see what the forecast would be for later this morning.  Temperature is going up to to 33 by noon.  I entertained the idea of postponing our yoga today to 3PM, but I am afraid the stairs and the ramp might still have ice.

I think for everyone's safety, it is best if we cancel the session today.  However; if you can come on Saturday at 9:30AM, Sunday at 5PM or next Tuesday at 10:30AM, I will make sure to accommodate you using a chair.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Have a safe and pleasant day.